We are a leading healthcare group with nationwide network of branches. Charting a new course into more dynamic future, we seek individuals to join our goals and objectives.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package as well as excellent opportunities for career and personal development. We also provide comprehensive and continuous training for staff.
Pharmacy is at the heart of what we do. From the start of your career, Lovy Pharmacy offers support and development to help you become a well-trained pharmacist. Lovy Pharmacy is a subsidiary company of BP Healthcare Group(BPHG). We provide a one-stop healthcare service to the people, within a cohesive and supportive environment comprising of qualified doctors, pharmacists, nurses, nutritionists, and dietitians.
Join us and experience the difference! It’s your chance to hone your skills and advance in a company that is uniquely dedicated to you..
Provisionally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) position
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy or anything equivalent
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration
- A Market-Competitive Salary, Bonus & Performance Incentive
- Be part of the highly skilled healthcare team comprises of specialists, doctors, nurses, nutritionists and many more
- BP Healthcare Group is an award-winning company established for > 33 years
- Innovative pharmacy services together with unique roles and project opportunities
- With over 50 outlets nationwide, you can choose your desired location to work
- Complementary service to BP Diagnostic Centres among professional
- Comprehensive training and on the job support
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Staff medical and dental benefits
- CME training will be provided on a regular basis
INTERESTED CANDIDATES ARE INVITED TO WRITE-IN OR CALL-IN WITH
- Complete resume
- Certificates photocopies
- Current and expected salary
- Recent photograph (not returnable)
ADDRESS The HR Department BP Healthcare Group No. 275, Jalan Raja Permaisuri Bainun (Kampar Road), 30250 Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan. ENQUIRIES MAY BE MADE TO: Contact person: Tel: 05-2418484 Fax: 05-2419226 E-mail : [email protected]